Construction equipment dealer
Download case study
Several problems emerged after Scott Equipment transitioned away from traditional plotlines — primarily, their inefficient piecemeal setup. So, they decided to bring all operations inhouse and move into a system call manager with EarthLink, their primary carrier. However, this change created even more headaches. EarthLink had a SIP on the backend through MPLS, causing various SIP-related issues for Scott.
EarthLink proved to be less than ideal — and after three long years of constantly troubleshooting voice issues, Scott had enough and switched to a Cicso Telco call manager system, which unfortunately led to system misconfigurations, costing $14,000 in toll fraud.
- Managers saved 20–50% more time during the day through the workable flow
- CAP enabled customers to easily check service and invoices and pay bills through text, enhancing satisfaction
- Peace of mind for all things “phones”
- Several years without any major outages
- Massively reduced toll fraud